- Sample Budget – Model UN Tournament
- Sample Case Study – Clowning
- Sample Case Study – Culture Connect
- Sample Case Study – Debate Coaching
- Sample Case Study – Heart to Heart
- Sample Curriculum – BPYI
- Sample One Pager – Arabic Library
- Sample One Pager – Debate Coaching
- Sample Poster – Bard Leads
- Sample Poster – Debate Coaching
- Sample Poster – Palestinian Village Camps
- Sample Proposal – Youth Empowerment
ELAS Course Development Resources
- Campus Compact’s Syllabi Database
- National Service Learning Clearinghouse
- Introduction to Service Learning Toolkit
- SENCER – Science Education for New Civic Engagements and Responsibilities
- The Civic Promise of Service Learning
- Engaged Learning and the Core Purposes of Liberal Education
- Civic Learning
Article— "A Missionary for the Liberal Arts"
Article— "Opening Minds: The International Liberal Education Movement"
Article— "Creating 'Deep Partnerships' with Institutions Abroad. Bard College as Global Citizen"
Book— The Liberal Arts (in Russian)
Book Chapter— "Adapting Liberal Arts and Sciences as a System of Education"
Article— "What a Liberal Arts and Sciences Education Is ... and Is Not"
Essay— "Liberal Arts and Sciences Education: Responding to the Challenges of the XXIst Century"
Article— "Ethical Implications of Climate Change for Education"
Article— "Bard College: An Ecosystem of Engagement"
CCE Policies and Forms
- CCE Time and Effort Report Policy and Form for Federally Funded Personnel
- Work Authorization Form
- CCE Project Coordination Responsibilities
- CCE Travel Policy and Procedures
- Passport Information Request Form
- CCE Payment Request and Detail
- CCE Wire Transfer Info Request
- CCE Project Budget Performance Report
- CCE Bard Network Conference Support
- CCE Photo Release Form