Election@Bard Statement on COVID-19
- Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns. Should you need assistance registering to vote, filling out and sending an absentee ballot/application, etc., please contact us at email@example.com. Our team would be happy to set up a call or video chat to walk you through the process.
- Don’t have access to a printer, or to an envelope and stamp? Fill out our Google form, and Election@Bard will mail you a printed NYS absentee ballot application, along with a pre-stamped envelope to send it out with!
- Print the New York State Absentee Ballot Application here.
- Although we're not entirely sure what to expect in the coming weeks, Election@Bard recommends that New York Voters prepare by applying for an absentee ballot!
- Discussions are being held considering the postponement of NYS’s primary election from April 28th to June 23rd. Ultimately, a decision will be reached by the NY Governor and State Legislature. Some states have delayed their primary elections in favor of social distancing, while others consider cautionary measures, including conducting the vote by mail. Recent elections in Florida, Illinois and Arizona demonstrate COVID-19’s threat to the legitimacy of an election, as voters, poll workers, and election judges stay home in fear of being exposed to the virus.
- The COVID-19 threat has serious implications for elections across the country. Election@Bard is committed to staying up-to-date on the changing status of New York’s Primary Election, which is currently scheduled for April 28th, 2020.